ideostone will never pass on any of your personal details, or sell mailing list data, to third parties.
Website statistics are produced, using a harmless item known as a cookie, allowing us to record visitor numbers, number of pages viewed and referral source. These statistics do not record any personal data. This data simply helps us to administer and enhance the website and service.
You can turn cookies off. Please refer to the help section of your browser software for instructions on how to do this.
Data Location & Third-Party Involvement
ideostone is based in the United Kingdom.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Some of our third-party service providers and partners operate internationally. We take appropriate measures to ensure your data is protected in accordance with European Union data protection (GDPR) law when transferred or processed outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”, which consists of all EU member states plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
Data Collection & Retention
- We collect, process and retain personal data and business information when we have an on-going legitimate need to do so.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access to your data
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure and to be forgotten
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
To action any of your GDPR / data rights or to raise any complaints, in relation to data that ideostone holds about you, please contact us.
You also have a right to raise concerns by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Terms & Policy Changes
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these conditions at any time.